Conflict of interest and source of funding statement
The effect of periodontal therapy on glycaemic control in a Hispanic population with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Periodontology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 673–680, July 2014
How to Cite
The effect of periodontal therapy on glycemic control in a Hispanic population with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial. J Clin Periodontol 2014; 41: 673–680. doi: 10.1111/jcpe.12268, , , , , , .
The authors declare no conflict of interests. The study is funded by National Institutes of Health Clinical and Translational Award UL1 RR024148 and KL2 RR024149 from the National Center For Research Resources.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2014
- National Institutes of Health Clinical and Translational Award. Grant Number: UL1 RR024148
- National Center For Research Resources. Grant Number: KL2 RR024149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.