Conflict of interest statement: No direct conflicts declared; see Acknowledgement for disclosure of indirect potential COI.
Facial emotion expression recognition by children at familial risk for depression: high-risk boys are oversensitive to sadness
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 565–574, May 2013
How to Cite
Lopez-Duran, N. L., Kuhlman, K. R., George, C. and Kovacs, M. (2013), Facial emotion expression recognition by children at familial risk for depression: high-risk boys are oversensitive to sadness. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 565–574. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12005
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.