Conflict of interest statement: Amy M. Wetherby receives royalties for the CSBS. Whitney Guthrie, an author of the ADOS-T, did not receive royalties for its use in this study as it was in prepublication form at the time of data collection. All other authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Early diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder: stability and change in clinical diagnosis and symptom presentation
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 582–590, May 2013
How to Cite
Guthrie, W., Swineford, L. B., Nottke, C. and Wetherby, A. M. (2013), Early diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder: stability and change in clinical diagnosis and symptom presentation. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 582–590. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12008
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 15 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.