Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, tic disorder, and allergy: is there a link? A nationwide population-based study
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 545–551, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, M.-H., Su, T.-P., Chen, Y.-S., Hsu, J.-W., Huang, K.-L., Chang, W.-H. and Bai, Y.-M. (2013), Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, tic disorder, and allergy: is there a link? A nationwide population-based study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 545–551. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12018
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication: 9 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.