Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Annual Research Review: Positive adjustment to adversity – trajectories of minimal–impact resilience and emergent resilience
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Annual Research Review: Resilience in child development
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 378–401, April 2013
How to Cite
Bonanno, G. A. and Diminich, E. D. (2013), Annual Research Review: Positive adjustment to adversity – trajectories of minimal–impact resilience and emergent resilience. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 378–401. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12021
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.