Predictors of developmental dyslexia in European orthographies with varying complexity
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2012 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 686–694, June 2013
How to Cite
Landerl, K., Ramus, F., Moll, K., Lyytinen, H., Leppänen, P. H. T., Lohvansuu, K., O’Donovan, M., Williams, J., Bartling, J., Bruder, J., Kunze, S., Neuhoff, N., Tóth, D., Honbolygó, F., Csépe, V., Bogliotti, C., Iannuzzi, S., Chaix, Y., Démonet, J.-F., Longeras, E., Valdois, S., Chabernaud, C., Delteil-Pinton, F., Billard, C., George, F., Ziegler, J. C., Comte-Gervais, I., Soares-Boucaud, I., Gérard, C.-L., Blomert, L., Vaessen, A., Gerretsen, P., Ekkebus, M., Brandeis, D., Maurer, U., Schulz, E., van der Mark, S., Müller-Myhsok, B. and Schulte-Körne, G. (2013), Predictors of developmental dyslexia in European orthographies with varying complexity. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 686–694. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12029
Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication: 02 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!