Conflict of interest statement: Co-author Alice Carter receives royalties from Pearson Assessment.
Early sensory over-responsivity in toddlers with autism spectrum disorders as a predictor of family impairment and parenting stress
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 846–853, August 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Sasson, A., Soto, T. W., Martínez-Pedraza, F. and Carter, A. S. (2013), Early sensory over-responsivity in toddlers with autism spectrum disorders as a predictor of family impairment and parenting stress. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 846–853. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12035
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication: 1 November 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adults with autism in India: A mixed-method approach to make meaning of daily routines, Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 116, 142, , ,
- 2De novo SCN2A splice site mutation in a boy with Autism spectrum disorder, BMC Medical Genetics, 2014, 15, 1, 35, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3From early markers to neuro-developmental mechanisms of autism, Developmental Review, 2014, 34, 3, 189, , , , ,
- 4Autonomic Dysregulation During Sensory Stimulation in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2013,, , , ,