Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Error-related brain activity in young children: associations with parental anxiety and child temperamental negative emotionality
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 854–862, August 2013
How to Cite
Torpey, D. C., Hajcak, G., Kim, J., Kujawa, A. J., Dyson, M. W., Olino, T. M. and Klein, D. N. (2013), Error-related brain activity in young children: associations with parental anxiety and child temperamental negative emotionality. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 854–862. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12041
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication: 6 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.