These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bisphenol A in relation to behavior and learning of school-age children
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 890–899, August 2013
How to Cite
Hong, S.-B., Hong, Y.-C., Kim, J.-W., Park, E.-J., Shin, M.-S., Kim, B.-N., Yoo, H.-J., Cho, I.-H., Bhang, S.-Y. and Cho, S.-C. (2013), Bisphenol A in relation to behavior and learning of school-age children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 890–899. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12050
Conflict of interest statement: The authors have declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.