Conflict of interest statement: The authors have declared that they have no competing or potential conflicts of interest.
Diagnostic transitions from childhood to adolescence to early adulthood
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 791–799, July 2013
How to Cite
Copeland, W. E., Adair, C. E., Smetanin, P., Stiff, D., Briante, C., Colman, I., Fergusson, D., Horwood, J., Poulton, R., Jane Costello, E. and Angold, A. (2013), Diagnostic transitions from childhood to adolescence to early adulthood. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 791–799. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12062
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Mental Health Commission of Canada
- National Child Health Research Foundation
- Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- National Institutes for Drug Abuse
- W.T. Grant Foundation
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0601483
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: AG032282
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.