Conflict of interest statement: The authors have declared that they have no competing or potential conflicts of interest.
Diagnostic transitions from childhood to adolescence to early adulthood
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 791–799, July 2013
How to Cite
Copeland, W. E., Adair, C. E., Smetanin, P., Stiff, D., Briante, C., Colman, I., Fergusson, D., Horwood, J., Poulton, R., Jane Costello, E. and Angold, A. (2013), Diagnostic transitions from childhood to adolescence to early adulthood. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 791–799. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12062
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Mental Health Commission of Canada
- National Child Health Research Foundation
- Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- National Institutes for Drug Abuse
- W.T. Grant Foundation
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0601483
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: AG032282
Table S1 Diagnostic transitions from childhood to adolescence from GSMS and DMHDS (Word document)
Table S2 Diagnostic transitions from adolescence to adulthood from GSMS, DMHDS, CHDS (Word document)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.