I thought we were good: social cognition, figurative language, and adolescent psychopathology
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 724–732, July 2013
How to Cite
Im-Bolter, N., Cohen, N. J. and Farnia, F. (2013), I thought we were good: social cognition, figurative language, and adolescent psychopathology. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 724–732. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12067
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: 151590
- Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health. Grant Number: 160106-014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!