Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Executive function as a mediator in the link between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and social problems
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 996–1004, September 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, W.-L. and Gau, S. S.-F. (2013), Executive function as a mediator in the link between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and social problems. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 996–1004. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12072
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX94-9407PC, NHRI-EX95-9407PC, NHRI-EX96-9407PC, NHRI-EX97-9407PC, NHRI-EX98-9407PC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!