Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Expanding the environment: gene × school-level SES interaction on reading comprehension
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Gene- environment interplay in child psychology and psychiatry: challenges and ways forward
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1047–1055, October 2013
How to Cite
Hart, S. A., Soden, B., Johnson, W., Schatschneider, C. and Taylor, J. (2013), Expanding the environment: gene × school-level SES interaction on reading comprehension. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12083
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- NIH NICHD. Grant Number: HD052120
Vol. 55, Issue 8, 955–956, Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!