Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest.
Asthma and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a nationwide population-based prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1208–1214, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, M.-H., Su, T.-P., Chen, Y.-S., Hsu, J.-W., Huang, K.-L., Chang, W.-H., Chen, T.-J. and Bai, Y.-M. (2013), Asthma and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a nationwide population-based prospective cohort study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1208–1214. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12087
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V101D-001-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.