Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest.
The British Chinese Adoption Study: orphanage care, adoption and mid-life outcomes
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1215–1222, November 2013
How to Cite
Rushton, A., Grant, M., Feast, J. and Simmonds, J. (2013), The British Chinese Adoption Study: orphanage care, adoption and mid-life outcomes. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1215–1222. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12088
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Nuffield Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.