Conflicts of interest statement: No conflicts declared
Executive function in children and adolescents with posttraumatic stress disorder 4 and 12 months after the Sichuan earthquake in China
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, R., Xiang, Y.-T., Shuai, L., Qian, Y., Lai, K. Y.C., Ungvari, G. S., Chiu, H. F.K. and Wang, Y.-F. (2014), Executive function in children and adolescents with posttraumatic stress disorder 4 and 12 months after the Sichuan earthquake in China. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 31–38. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12089
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA022605
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 81000594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.