Jennifer L Hudson and Kathryn J Lester contributed equally to this work.
Predicting outcomes following cognitive behaviour therapy in child anxiety disorders: the influence of genetic, demographic and clinical information
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Gene- environment interplay in child psychology and psychiatry: challenges and ways forward
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1086–1094, October 2013
How to Cite
Hudson, J. L., Lester, K. J., Lewis, C. M., Tropeano, M., Creswell, C., Collier, D. A., Cooper, P., Lyneham, H. J., Morris, T., Rapee, R. M., Roberts, S., Donald, J. A. and Eley, T. C. (2013), Predicting outcomes following cognitive behaviour therapy in child anxiety disorders: the influence of genetic, demographic and clinical information. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1086–1094. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12092
Conflicts of interest statement: Potential conflicts disclosed in Acknowledgements.
Correction Note: This article was first published online on the 18th of June 2013, under a subscription publication licence. The article has since been made OnlineOpen, and the copyright line and licence statement was therefore updated in October 2014.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- ARC Discovery. Grant Number: DP0666048
- Australian NHMRC Project Grant. Grant Number: 382008
- UK MRC Trial Grant. Grant Number: GU601020
- UK MRC Clinical Training Fellowship. Grant Number: G0802326
- UK NIHR RFPB Grant. Grant Number: PBPG019712042
- UK MRC NIRG. Grant Number: G0901874
- UK MRC CDA. Grant Number: G120/635
- UK MRC Clinician Scientist Fellowship. Grant Number: G0601874
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Mental Health Biomedical Research Centre at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and King's College London
|jcpp12092-sup-0001-AppendixS1-S4.docx||Word document||23K|| |
Appendix S1. Participants
Appendix S2. Reliability of clinical diagnoses
Appendix S3. Genotyping procedure
Appendix S4. Sensitivity and Specificity Results in the entire sample
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.