Conflicts of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Group trauma-focused cognitive-behavioural therapy with former child soldiers and other war-affected boys in the DR Congo: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1231–1241, November 2013
How to Cite
McMullen, J., O'Callaghan, P., Shannon, C., Black, A. and Eakin, J. (2013), Group trauma-focused cognitive-behavioural therapy with former child soldiers and other war-affected boys in the DR Congo: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1231–1241. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12094
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01494831 (http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01494831)
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.