The authors have declared that they have no competing or potential conflicts of interest.
Parental separation/divorce in childhood and partnership outcomes at age 30
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
How to Cite
Fergusson, D. M., McLeod, G. F. H. and John Horwood, L. (2013), Parental separation/divorce in childhood and partnership outcomes at age 30. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12107
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- National Child Health Research Foundation
- Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.