Conflict of interests: No conflicts of interest declared.
Maternal depression and co-occurring antisocial behaviour: testing maternal hostility and warmth as mediators of risk for offspring psychopathology
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 112–120, February 2014
How to Cite
Sellers, R., Harold, G. T., Elam, K., Rhoades, K. A., Potter, R., Mars, B., Craddock, N., Thapar, A. and Collishaw, S. (2014), Maternal depression and co-occurring antisocial behaviour: testing maternal hostility and warmth as mediators of risk for offspring psychopathology. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 112–120. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12111
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
- Waterloo Foundation. Grant Number: P30 DA023920
- U.S. PHS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.