Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest.
Gene–environment interactions in genome-wide association studies: current approaches and new directions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Special Issue: Gene- environment interplay in child psychology and psychiatry: challenges and ways forward
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1120–1134, October 2013
How to Cite
Winham, S. J. and Biernacka, J. M. (2013), Gene–environment interactions in genome-wide association studies: current approaches and new directions. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 54: 1120–1134. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12114
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R21 DA019570
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!