Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Familial confounding of the association between maternal smoking during pregnancy and ADHD in offspring
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 61–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Skoglund, C., Chen, Q., D′Onofrio, B. M., Lichtenstein, P. and Larsson, H. (2014), Familial confounding of the association between maternal smoking during pregnancy and ADHD in offspring. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 61–68. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12124
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2010-3184, 2011-2492
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD061817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.