Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Sleep restriction worsens mood and emotion regulation in adolescents
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 180–190, February 2014
How to Cite
Baum, K. T., Desai, A., Field, J., Miller, L. E., Rausch, J. and Beebe, D. W. (2014), Sleep restriction worsens mood and emotion regulation in adolescents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12125
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL092149, UL1 RR026314
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.