Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Practitioner Review: Maternal mood in pregnancy and child development – implications for child psychology and psychiatry
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 99–111, February 2014
How to Cite
O'Connor, T. G., Monk, C. and Fitelson, E. M. (2014), Practitioner Review: Maternal mood in pregnancy and child development – implications for child psychology and psychiatry. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 99–111. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12153
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH073019, MH073842, MH092580, MH093677
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.