Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Callous-unemotional traits in children and mechanisms of impaired eye contact during expressions of love: a treatment target?
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 771–780, July 2014
How to Cite
Dadds, M. R., Allen, J. L., McGregor, K., Woolgar, M., Viding, E. and Scott, S. (2014), Callous-unemotional traits in children and mechanisms of impaired eye contact during expressions of love: a treatment target?. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 771–780. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12155
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Guy's and St Thomas' Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!