Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The association of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with socioeconomic disadvantage: alternative explanations and evidence
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 436–445, May 2014
How to Cite
Russell, G., Ford, T., Rosenberg, R. and Kelly, S. (2014), The association of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with socioeconomic disadvantage: alternative explanations and evidence. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 436–445. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12170
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- ESRC's Secondary Data Analysis Initiative
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bias from conditioning on live birth in pregnancy cohorts: an illustration based on neurodevelopment in children after prenatal exposure to organic pollutants, International Journal of Epidemiology, 2015, 44, 1, 345, , , , ,
- 2Building partnerships with low-income families of students with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Implications for professional school counselors, Journal of Children and Poverty, 2015, 21, 1, 47, , ,
- 3Parental Age and the Risk of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide, Population-Based Cohort Study, Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2015, 54, 6, 487, , , , , , , ,
- 4Traffic And Criminal Behavior Of Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity With A Prospective Follow-Up From Birth To The Age Of 40 Years, Traffic Injury Prevention, 2015, 00, , , , , , ,
- 5A Tower Unto Heaven: Toward an Expanded Framework for Psychopathology, Psychological Inquiry, 2014, 25, 3-4, 394,
- 6Blood manganese levels in relation to comorbid behavioral and emotional problems in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Psychiatry Research, 2014, 220, 1-2, 418, , , , , , , , , , ,