Conflicts of interest statement: See for disclosures.
Predicting young adult outcome among more and less cognitively able individuals with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 485–494, May 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, D. K., Liang, J. W. and Lord, C. (2014), Predicting young adult outcome among more and less cognitively able individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 485–494. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12178
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH081873
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: U 19 HD 035482
- Autism Speaks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.