Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Prevalence and predictors of PTSD and depression among adolescent victims of the Spring 2011 tornado outbreak
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. © 2014 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 55, Issue 9, pages 1047–1055, September 2014
How to Cite
Adams, Z. W., Sumner, J. A., Danielson, C. K., McCauley, J. L., Resnick, H. S., Grös, K., Paul, L. A., Welsh, K. E. and Ruggiero, K. J. (2014), Prevalence and predictors of PTSD and depression among adolescent victims of the Spring 2011 tornado outbreak. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 55: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1111/jcpp.12220
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH081056, R21-MH086313, R01-DA031285, K12-DA031794, T32-MH018869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.