Complete heart block in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: teicoplanin as a possible cause and review of literature
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 156–158, April 2013
How to Cite
Sharif-Yakan, A., Arabi, M., Musharrafieh, U. M., Bitar, F. F., Saab, R., Abboud, M. R. and Muwakkit, S. (2013), Complete heart block in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: teicoplanin as a possible cause and review of literature. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 156–158. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12002
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Received 25 November 2011, Accepted 08 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.