Possible association of severe major depression with acute cessation of long-term excessive triptan use
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 77–79, February 2013
How to Cite
Ostermann, K., Juckel, G. and Roser, P. (2013), Possible association of severe major depression with acute cessation of long-term excessive triptan use. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 77–79. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12009
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Received 5 June 2012, Accepted 3 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.