No need for rescue medication (NNR) as an easily interpretable efficacy outcome measure in analgesic trials: validation in an individual-patient meta-analysis of dental pain placebo-controlled trials of naproxen
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 36–40, February 2013
How to Cite
Li-Wan-Po, A., Chen, S., Petersen, B. and Wang, Y. (2013), No need for rescue medication (NNR) as an easily interpretable efficacy outcome measure in analgesic trials: validation in an individual-patient meta-analysis of dental pain placebo-controlled trials of naproxen. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 36–40. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Received 20 June 2012, Accepted 25 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.