Eliciting general practitioners' salient beliefs towards prescribing: A qualitative study based on the Theory of Planned Behaviour in Greece
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 109–114, April 2013
How to Cite
Tsiantou, V., Shea, S., Martinez, L., Agius, D., Basak, O., Faresjö, T., Moschandreas, J., Samoutis, G., Symvoulakis, E. K. and Lionis, C. (2013), Eliciting general practitioners' salient beliefs towards prescribing: A qualitative study based on the Theory of Planned Behaviour in Greece. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 109–114. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12037
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Seventh Framework Program (FP7) of the OTC SOCIOMED project. Grant Number: 223654
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!