Fatal interstitial lung disease induced by rituximab-containing chemotherapy, treatment with TNF-α antagonist and cytokine profiling: a case-report and review of the literature
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 249–253, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Jia, Y., Xu, J., Shuai, X. and Wu, Y. (2013), Fatal interstitial lung disease induced by rituximab-containing chemotherapy, treatment with TNF-α antagonist and cytokine profiling: a case-report and review of the literature. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 38: 249–253. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12052
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Sichuan Province Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2010FZ0046
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81100330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.