Yu-Wen Wang and Chia-Hsien Chang contributed equally.
A practical approach to minimize the interaction of dietary vitamin K with warfarin
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 56–60, February 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C.-H., Wang, Y.-W., Yeh Liu, P.-Y. and Kao Yang, Y.-H. (2014), A practical approach to minimize the interaction of dietary vitamin K with warfarin. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 39: 56–60. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12104
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.