Cardiac toxicity of the echinocandins: chance or cause and effect association?
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–3, February 2014
How to Cite
Stover, K. R., King, S. T. and Cleary, J. D. (2014), Cardiac toxicity of the echinocandins: chance or cause and effect association?. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 39: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12108
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- 4Cardiotoxicity of some echinocandin antifungals. Expert Opin Drug Saf, 2013; doi:10.1517/14740338.2013.829036. [Epub ahead of print]., , , .
- 7Pharmacokinetics of micafungin in adult patients with invasive candidiasis and candidaemia. OJMM, 2012;2:84–90., , .
- 9Pfizer Inc. Eraxis [package insert]. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc., 2006.
- 11In vivo evaluation of cardiac toxicity with caspofungin. American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2013 Annual Meeting. Abstract 114. Albuquerque, NM. Pending October 2013., .
- 12Mitochondrial toxicity with caspofungin. American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2011 Annual Meeting. Abstract 130. Pittsburgh, PA. October 2011., , , , .
- 13Inhibition of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation by anidulafungin. American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2012 Annual Meeting. Abstract 113. Hollywood, FL. October 2012. Encore: UM SOP Research Poster Day. 8 November 2012., , .
- 14Encyclopedia of environmental microbiology [Internet]. Aerobic Respiration, 1st edn. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2003. Available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/0471263397.env158/abstract (accessed 28 October 2013)., .
- 15Cardiac toxicity of azole antifungals. Pharmacol Pharm, 2013;3:362–368., , , , , .