These authors are contributed equally to this work.
An improved dosage regimen of sertraline hydrochloride in the treatment for premature ejaculation: an 8-week, single-blind, randomized controlled study followed by a 4-week, open-label extension study
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 84–90, February 2014
How to Cite
Xu, G., Jiang, H.-W., Fang, J., Wen, H., Gu, B., Liu, J., Zhang, L.-M., Ding, Q. and Zhang, Y.-F. (2014), An improved dosage regimen of sertraline hydrochloride in the treatment for premature ejaculation: an 8-week, single-blind, randomized controlled study followed by a 4-week, open-label extension study. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 39: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12115
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.