Structured self-monitoring of blood glucose reduces glycated hemoglobin in insulin-treated diabetes
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes Investigation
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 450–453, September 2013
How to Cite
(J Diabetes Invest, doi: 10.1111/jdi.12072, 2013)
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- 2Statement by an American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists/American College of Endocrinology consensus panel on type 2 diabetes mellitus: an algorithm for glycemic control. Endocr Pract 2009; 15: 541–559., , , et al.
- 4International Diabetes Federation. Guideline on self-monitoring of blood glucose in non-insulin treated type 2 diabetes. 2009, http://www.idf.org/guidelines/self-monitoring
- 6The Committee of Japan Diabetes Society on the diagnostic criteria of diabetes mellitus. Report of the Committee on the classification and diagnostic criteria of diabetes mellitus. J Diabetes Invest 2010; 1: 212–228., , , et al.
- 8Guideline for Management of PostMeal Glucose in Diabetes. 2011, www.idf/org/2011-guideline-management-postmeal-glucose-diabetes.