Risk of hospitalization for diabetic macrovascular complications and in-hospital mortality with irregular physician visits using propensity score matching
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Diabetes Investigation published by Asian Association of the Study of Diabetes (AASD) and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Diabetes Investigation
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 428–434, July 2014
How to Cite
J Diabetes Invest 2014; 5: 428–434
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- 10Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. 2007. Outline for the results of the national diabetic patients survey Japan. Available from: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/houdou/2008/12/h1225-5a.html (accessed January 9, 2013) (in Japanese).
- 11Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. 2009. Outline for the results of the national health and nutrition survey in Japan. Available from: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/houdou/2r9852000000xtwq.html (accessed January 9, 2013) (in Japanese).
- 12Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. 2007. Midcourse review of “healthy Japan 21”. Available from: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/shingi/2007/04/dl/s0423-10e.pdf (accessed January 9, 2013) (in Japanese).
- 13Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. 2011. Final review of “healthy Japan 21”. Available from: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/houdou/2r9852000001r5gc-att/2r9852000001r5np.pdf (accessed August 22, 2013) (in Japanese).
- 15Casemix as a tool for transparency of medical services. Jpn J Soc Sec Policy 2007; 6: 43–53..
- 20Thinking of having a higher predictive power for your first-stage model in propensity score analysis? Think again. Health Serv Outcomes Res Method 2008; 8: 115–117., .
- 21Inc SPSS. SPSS® Programming and Data Management: A Guide for SPSS® and SAS® Users, 2nd edn. SPSS Inc, Chicago, IL, 2005. http://www.spsstools.net/spss_programming.htm;
- 26National Federation of Health Insurance Societies. Health Insurance. Long-term Care Insurance and Health Insurance Societies, Kenporen, Tokyo, 2012.