Conflicts of interest Relationships relevant to this manuscript: None. All other relationships: Dr. Qureshi has served as a consultant to Abbott, Centers for Disease Control (USA), Janssen and Novartis. Drs. Kumar, Han and Li have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Obesity, waist circumference, weight change and the risk of psoriasis in US women
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1293–1298, October 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, S., Han, J., Li, T. and Qureshi, A. A. (2013), Obesity, waist circumference, weight change and the risk of psoriasis in US women. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1293–1298. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12001
Funding/Support The work is supported by P01 CA87969.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Received: 29 July 2012; Accepted: 27 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.