Conflict of Interest None declared.
Efficacy and safety of diphenylcyclopropenone among Chinese patients with steroid resistant and extensive alopecia areata
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e400–e405, March 2013
How to Cite
Luk, N.M., Chiu, L.S., Lee, K.C., Chau, C.T.S., Lee, V.W.Y., Chang, M., Lam, Y.K. and Lee, H.C. (2013), Efficacy and safety of diphenylcyclopropenone among Chinese patients with steroid resistant and extensive alopecia areata. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e400–e405. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12009
Disclosure (a) This work was not supported by any funding. (b) The authors have no relationship with any pharmaceutical companies.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Received: 27 April 2012; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.