Conflict of interest The BIOBADADERM project is financed by the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Sexually-Transmitted Diseases Foundation, which is financed by the Spanish Medicines and Health Products Agency. In addition, it receives similar financial support from pharmaceutical companies (Abbott, Pfizer and Janssen). Collaborating pharmaceutical companies have not participated in the analysis or interpretation of the data.
Latent tuberculosis infection and active tuberculosis in patients with psoriasis: a study on the incidence of tuberculosis and the prevalence of latent tuberculosis disease in patients with moderate–severe psoriasis in Spain. BIOBADADERM registry
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1366–1374, November 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Moya, A.I., García-Doval, I., Carretero, G., Sánchez-Carazo, J., Ferrandiz, C., Herrera Ceballos, E., Alsina, M., Ferrán, M., López-Estebaranz, J.-L., Gómez-García, F., De la Cueva Dobao, P., Carrascosa, J.-M., Vanaclocha, F., Belinchón, I., Peral, F., Dauden, E. and the BIOBADADERM Study Group (2013), Latent tuberculosis infection and active tuberculosis in patients with psoriasis: a study on the incidence of tuberculosis and the prevalence of latent tuberculosis disease in patients with moderate–severe psoriasis in Spain. BIOBADADERM registry. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1366–1374. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12011
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Received: 30 April 2012; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.