Present address: Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Victor Dupouy, 69 rue du Lieutenant Colonel Prud’hon, 95700 Argenteuil, France
Counselling on sun protection, a survey of French paediatricians
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e424–e427, March 2013
How to Cite
Mahé, E., Assathiany, R., Fay-Chatelard, F., Taylor, M., Bouvresse, S., Navel, M., Saiag, P., Chevallier, B. and Beauchet, A. (2013), Counselling on sun protection, a survey of French paediatricians. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e424–e427. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12012
Conflict of interest Authors declare no conflict of interest in this study.
Funding sources This study was supported by a financial grant from the University Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yvelines (BQR2009). For each questionnaire fulfilled, the laboratories La Roche Posay and Novartis gave 5 € to a French humanitarian association, Pédiatres du Monde-AFPA Humanitaire (http://www.pediatres-du-monde.org).
First results of this study have been presented at the French Society of Paediatric Dermatology (Société Française de Dermatologie Pédiatrique) Meeting, 2010, and at the Congress of the French Society of Paediatrics (Société Française de Pédiatrie), 2011 (Assathiany R, et al. Arch Pediatr 2010; 17: 908–9).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Received: 29 December 2011; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.