LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Reduced immunohistochemical expression of Discoidin Domain Receptor 1 (DDR1) in vitiligo skin
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1057–1059, August 2013
How to Cite
Reichert-Faria, A., Jung, J.E., Moreschi Neto, V., Silva de Castro, C.C., Mira, M.T. and Noronha, L. (2013), Reduced immunohistochemical expression of Discoidin Domain Receptor 1 (DDR1) in vitiligo skin. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1057–1059. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12013
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.