Conflict of interest The authors declare no conflict of interest concerning this article.
French teenagers and artificial tanning
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e428–e432, March 2013
How to Cite
Tella, E., Beauchet, A., Vouldoukis, I., Séi, J.-F., Beaulieu, P., Sigal, M.-L. and Mahé, E. (2013), French teenagers and artificial tanning. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e428–e432. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12015
Funding sources This work was supported by a grant from the Société Française de Dermatologie. Authors thank Janet Jacobson for editorial assistance.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Received: 14 May 2012; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.