Conflict of interest None declared.
Familial benign chronic pemphigus and doxycycline: a review of 6 cases
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 370–373, March 2014
How to Cite
Le Saché-de Peufeilhoux, L., Raynaud, E., Bouchardeau, A., Fraitag, S. and Bodemer, C. (2014), Familial benign chronic pemphigus and doxycycline: a review of 6 cases. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 370–373. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12016
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Received: 30 April 2012; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.