Conflict of interest None declared
Typical and atypical dermoscopic presentations of dermatofibroma
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1375–1380, November 2013
How to Cite
Ferrari, A., Argenziano, G., Buccini, P., Cota, C., Sperduti, I., De Simone, P., Eibenschutz, L., Silipo, V., Zalaudek, I. and Catricalà, C. (2013), Typical and atypical dermoscopic presentations of dermatofibroma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1375–1380. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12019
Founding sources None reported
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2012
- Received: 23 May 2012; Accepted: 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.