Preliminary results were previously presented at the 2008 ASLMS, Florida, USA.
Long-pulsed 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser improves hypertrophic port-wine stains
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1381–1386, November 2013
How to Cite
van Drooge, A.M., Bosveld, B., van der Veen, J.P.W., de Rie, M.A. and Wolkerstorfer, A. (2013), Long-pulsed 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser improves hypertrophic port-wine stains. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1381–1386. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12021
Conflict of interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Received: 21 June 2012; Accepted : 20 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.