Funding sources This study was conducted by the fund prepared by Skin Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran, for clinical researches.
Comparison of therapeutic effect of topical Nigella with Betamethasone and Eucerin in hand eczema
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1498–1504, December 2013
How to Cite
Yousefi, M., Barikbin, B., Kamalinejad, M., Abolhasani, E., Ebadi, A., Younespour, S., Manouchehrian, M. and Hejazi, S. (2013), Comparison of therapeutic effect of topical Nigella with Betamethasone and Eucerin in hand eczema. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1498–1504. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12033
Conflict of interest All authors declare that they have no conflict of interest with respect to conducting and reporting the study.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2012
- Received: 25 June 2012; Accepted: 9 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.