Conflict of Interest None of the committee members has any financial interest in any of the companies whose products are discussed here.
Guidelines for management of androgenetic alopecia based on BASP classification–the Asian consensus committee guideline
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1026–1034, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, W.S., Lee, H.J., Choi, G.S., Cheong, W.K., Chow, S.K., Gabriel, M.T., Hau, K.L., Kang, H., Mallari, M.R., Tsai, R.Y., Zhang, J. and Zheng, M. (2013), Guidelines for management of androgenetic alopecia based on BASP classification–the Asian consensus committee guideline. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1026–1034. doi: 10.1111/jdv.12034
Funding sources The publication of this article was financially supported in part by Merck Sharp & Dohme, Inc (MSD). However, MSD was not involved in any aspect of the planning, writing or editing of this manuscript before or after its publication. The comments, views and conclusions set out in the manuscript represent those of the authors, independent of any input or influence from MSD.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Received: 5 June 2012; Accepted: 9 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.